CHEF DE PARTIE | PROUD MARY BRISBANE POWERHOUSE
Something new is rolling down the river into New Farm to shake things up for all the Brisburnians craving something new, something spicy and something soulful to share with friends. Roll up your sleeves, sharpen your knifes and slam a coffee because we’ve got a new job opening up. We’re looking for a sous-chef to cook up a storm on a daily basis - even outside of storm season.
We’re ready to roll. Are you? Head Chef Jennifer Motsch has created a killer French-Creole-Southern-Soul menu together with our renowned Group Executive Chef George Diamond that is raw, natural, rustic and provides comfort & connection. You’ll get room to grow, to learn, to laugh, to taste and to make your mark on the ground level of this exciting new drinking and dining concept right on the Brisbane Riverside.
Work hard, play hard and you’ll have the career you’ve always dreamt of. Being part of a national group, there is so much room to grow. Trippas White Group manages a diverse portfolio of iconic restaurant, café and event spaces across Australia in all its iconic destinations such as Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Sydney Tower, as well as Canberra & Perth.
We're looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to complement the strong kitchen team. You will play a vital role in maintaining the high quality of dishes and service within the kitchen and working in a truly dynamic and multicultural team. The role allows for personal growth and development as you learn and own your section. If you are looking to work in a fun and exciting venue with an equally fun and exciting team, keep reading!
- Minimum 2+ years as a Chef de Partie in a fast paced environment
- Must have Qualifications or equivalent trade experience
- Experience in producing high quality dishes, modern plating techniques
- Experience working in a la carte and events ideal
- Ability to train and mentor team
- Be able to work under pressure and within a team environment
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- Must be flexible and be able to work nights and weekends
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions on our careers page!